Hi, I’m a doctor graduated from the First Moscow State Medical University. I specialize in writing medical/healthcare articles.
Whether you’re looking for a casual, engaging blog post or more technical research-based scientific paper cited from major medical journals or you have a healthcare product/service to be promoted and reviewed, I got you covered.
More importantly, I’ll commit 110% to your project until you’re satisfied. My clients comprise of mid to top-tier pharmaceutical/healthcare supplement companies, medical equipment enterprise, and healthcare bloggers or entities from the medical/health/fitness realm.
As of 2017, I have successfully assisted a startup medical tech business in generating 25% increase in their monthly revenue and pulled in twice organic traffic flow for writing healthcare contents. The projects that I’ve successfully worked on are as follows:
- Ebook about Pharmacological Treatment on various Medical Conditions: Diabetes Mellitus, Alopecia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ischemic Heart Disease, Hypertension, Cancer.
- Alternative Medicine: Hemp Oil, Cannabis, Earthing, Magnetic Therapy.
- General Healthcare/Fitness Articles: Atkins Diet (High Protein Low Carb), Crossfit Workout Routines.
- Supplements and Product Reviews: Whey Protein Isolate, Cannabinoid Products, Weight Loss Products, Mouth Guards for Bruxism.
- Website Content Creation & Optimization: Cannabis, Hemp oil, Online Medical Consultation.
- Medical Research Work: Relationship between NAFLD and TNF-Alpha, Study on the correlation between PICC line and PA insertion to CVP and SvO2, Identification of novel markers for A1 & A2 reactive astrocytes.
Downloadable work samples:
- About Us
- Product description (Hempura)
- What is Cannabidiol
- How is cannabidiol made
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Identification of Novel Markers of Reactive Astrocytes
- Identification of novel markers for reactive astrocytes (Thesis)
- Identification of novel markers for reactive astrocytes Identification of novel markers for reactive astrocytes (ppt)
- Thesis Speech
- Q&A session
Clinical Studies on the relationship between NAFLD and DM, Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Literature Review
- NAFLD & DM
- Part 1 & 2 – Physiological explanation for the correlation between NAFLD & MetS : Hepatic mitochondrial dysfunction and other parameters